Sunday, September 28, 2008

Scrapbooking again

I know everyone has been dying to see more scrapbooking...well, so that's not true. I haven't done much this summer. In June, I finished an album for my dad that I started 2 years ago.

July was mostly spent copying old home videos to DVD which is going to count toward my scrapbook goal for the year, b/c the goal was to preserve memories.

In August, I designed this simple project for a church event. We had a VBS follow up and in addition to some foot soaking, the ladies made a similar designed page with a take home plastic frame.



August and September flew by with home improvement and vacation. Monday I ordered all of our pictures since May (over 200) but I decided to scrapbook some old ones just to get back in the swing of things.

No comments: