Saturday, November 8, 2008

Politics...Oh, wait, no.

I have been reading lots of blogs and facebook entries on politics and it has been enlightening and confusing to see where different people stand. Part of me wants to talk it out and part of me does not want to impose on others and part of me feels like maybe I'm just missing something. There are obviously a lot of parts of me today...

So instead of politics, I bring you another page that I did today. It is again out of the "been holding on to this photo forever" pile. (And no, I didn't pick blue paper as a subliminal message).


My name is Katy Gorrell and I approved this page. I promise to continue to fill my blog with cute pictures of Megan and the occasional scrapbook page.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You crack me up! That's a great page too.

Anonymous said...

Nice pics... who took those by the way?? =) I miss you friend!!