Saturday, November 8, 2008

Christmas...2004



For my birthday, Chad is letting me take the day off (via his mom coming to watch Megan) and a friend and I are going to go to the scrapbook store. In preparation for this, I decided to spend today getting organized to make the most of my time. I pulled out my "to be scrapped" file and found this picture above that has been waiting almost 4 years. When I saw it, I grabbed my December Creating Keepsakes Mag and found the inspiration I had apparently been waiting for and my organizational plans flew out the window.

Megan saw me get out a jar of buttons and immediately started asking, "Please?" At first, I thought no, but then I decided to give it a try. She played with the buttons for 1 1/2 hours. She put them in and out of different containers. For the most part, she stayed in one area, but I'm sure I'll be finding red buttons for the next 6 months...







2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's going to be a scrapper!

Anonymous said...

Megan is just too darn cute!! I took the "day off" for my birthday too... and scrapped all day in my PJ's!! It was glorious =)Of course there was the occasional feeding, naptime and breakdown I had to attend to but other than that it was very productive... hope your day is productive too!!