Tuesday, December 25, 2007
She also enjoyed playing with her cousins.
Jonathan and she had matching snowman shirts.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Thursday, December 13, 2007
1. Christmas musical-check
2. church Christmas library event-check
3. lunch for former co-workers-check
4. Christmas shopping-check (except for the ones Chad said he'd buy-which means we'll probably end up buying them at a rest stop on the way to Christmas...)
5. Christmas tree up-check
6. Decorations out-check
7. Christmas pictures ordered-check (this maybe shouldn't count until the cards actually go out, but ordering them was a big deal too.)
Now, to do...
1. Burn old videos into dvds for parents
2. write and mail Christmas letter
3. finish scrapbook for Linda's mom
Wow, that's less than I thought, I'm feeling Mary already!!! I will choose not to think about the hours those things require...
Here are some of the pictures from Megan's Christmas photo shoot.
On a side note, Chad and I decided instead of exchanging presents (aside from the watches we had already picked out for each other) we would use the money to fly to Murray...check your calendar Kristin...we don't really have a date in mind and there are a few things up in the air, but my mood is cheerier just thinking about it. Plus, no extra shopping!
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Megan and Adisyn had matching outfits (sort of) for Thanksgiving. It was Adisyn's first time wearing a dress and Megan's first time to wear a skirt (but she's wears dresses all the time).
Megan sat up for the first time by herself the Friday after Thanksgiving. Below is a not so successful attempt at a picture of this new milestone.
Chad's mom kept some of his toys from when he was a baby. Below is a picture of Chad and Megan playing with what was his favorite toy as a baby. Thankfully, he has learned to share over the years. He apparently clobbered Todd with it when he tried to play with it as a baby.
The next day Megan was still ready to have some fun with Grandpa (and thankfully slept almost the entire way home!)