Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Random Pictures

I have some more holiday pictures, but they are more of the generic posed shots. These are some of my favorites.

Megan and her new Christmas toys.

Megan and Daddy taking a Christmas nap.


These are not from Christmas but they are so darn cute. We've removed the sling from Megan's bath, so now she can sit up and play. She likes to splash, but so far we have to remind her how every bath.

We had a very nice Christmas, Chad had 12 days off (only 4 were vacation/personal days) and so we were able to spend 6 days in La Porte, 1 day in Roanoke/Huntington, 3 days in Cleveland and 2 days at our house. We hosted a New Year's Party (that lasted until 5 am) and once we catch up on our missed sleep, I think we'll be ready to take on the New Year.

Here are a few of my New Year's Resolutions:

1. Scrapbook more (10 pages a month)

2.Go to bed at same time as Chad (at least 3 nights a week)

3. Spend more time reading Bible (not sure how to define that goal yet)

4. Clean as I go

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, and I thought our party lasting until 2 a.m. was depriving me of sleep!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, for a great Christmas gift of putting all our VCR tapes on DVD. The greatest gift was time spent together, playing games, and enjoying our granddaughters first Christmas. We love you!