Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Adam's Room

Now that Adam is 3 months and 1 week old, I figured it was time to finish his room...I bought supplies about 5 months ago for this project, but somehow the time evaded me. The picture above the changing table I had done when he was about 6 weeks, but it took another month and half to put up.





The pictures above the bed were a major hang up (no pun intended). I am really happy with how they turned out. The only thing I don't like is that they don't have any transportation elements. I spent many hours trying to continue the transportation theme, but I didn't like what I was coming up with, so I decided to use something else.




This is the only picture of me with Adam (well, there are several other pictures, but they are all from the hospital.)