Friday, February 20, 2009

Pizza Anyone?

At the museum last weekend, Megan really like the play food and she loves her tea set. I'd like to get her some play food, but I am waiting for a special occasion. Anyway, today she was talking about the Backyardigans and how they make pizza when I got an idea. I made "pizza" from felt and she really enjoyed playing with it. So much so, that I made a hamburger, grilled ham and cheese and an oreo. Very simple and I used felt I already had (and felt is like 10 cents a sheet!) She's 20 1/2 months and to her it is cool. Plus, the felt naturally sticks together making it easy for her to play with.



The grilled cheese is kind of pathetic.


The hamburger has the works, tomato, ketchup, mustard, lettuce, pickle, cheese and onion.



The pizza is also supreme, complete with cheese, pepperoni, sausage, onion, green pepper, and mushroom.




No comments: