Thursday, January 22, 2009

So here are my excuses...

  • My camera broke during Thanksgiving and I didn't find time to replace it until the first part of January.
  • Now I can't figure out how to use/download pictures from my new camera.
  • We were gone like 14 days over the holidays.
  • We are expecting a baby in July and the first trimester hit me hard. I spent the last two months feeling pretty gross and extremely exhausted.
  • I finally feel better but now I am playing catch up from all the things that got neglected over the past 2 months.
  • I am in charge of a project to automate our church library that started in November and will probably take another 5 months. Any and all free time (and a lot of time that isn't free time) seems to be spent in that direction.

Now that the excuses are out of the way I will try to include some interesting things from the last 2 months. Don't expect many pictures though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

KATY! I've missed you!

1. I wouldn't have been able to go that long without a camera?!

2. What kind of camera did you get?

3. Congratulations, again! July. Two years is a good gap! :) I still have questions ... like were you surprised or was this something you planned? :) And I'm glad you're feeling better.

4. Did I mention I've missed you?!