Thursday, February 7, 2008

New skills

So, we have all been taking turns having the flu at our house. I'm not glad Megan has the flu, but I am glad that we didn't all have it at the same time...Chad and I at once was bad enough...(he insists his case was much worse than mine...) but that hasn't stopped Megan from learning a few new tricks...

Okay, these are totally not big deals to 95% of people, but they are exciting to me...

1. On Saturday, she mastered feeding herself "puffs." In one day...we've been working on it for 2 or 3 weeks. On Friday, she was 1 for 7 and on Saturday, she was pounding 'em...


She has not, however, mastered the concept of a "bowl."


2. She has become fairly proficient with the old sippy cup.

3. She can lift the "flaps" in her DEAR ZOO book. (thanks Uncle Paul)
4. She pulled herself to a stand on the coffee table last week...I was sitting on the couch and she was sitting on the floor when all of a sudden, she grabbed a hold and started pulling.
5. She bops when she hears music. Sunday, we were rehearsing for praise team and she sat on the ground in front of the first pew and just bopped along. Below is a video of my trying to capture her "dancing." Uh, yeah, turn the volume off...there is some bad singing included...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! She's growing up! I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

adisyn says: my spirit says shout too, but you have the right moves, megan!!!